Is The DSLR Video Buyer’s Guide Right For You?
It only takes 3 minutes to see…
Afraid you’ll make a big mistake
and buy the wrong camera or lens or microphone?
|I know exactly how you feel. It took me weeks of agonizing, reading endless forum posts, checking blog after blog for real information that would help me know what was best for me. I’ve been in the production business for over 30 years and I’ve never seen so much excitement and confusion about video equipment.I created the DSLR Video Buyer’s Guide to clear the air about which equipment will work best for you. In minutes you’ll know the most important decision factors in each equipment category. And, more importantly, you’ll know what makes the most sense for you and your production style. You’ll gain confidence and make an informed decision on your equipment purchase.Now Available for the Kindle!|
The DSLR Video Buyer’s Guide has the
information you need to choose with confidence.
The guide covers these key equipment categories with clear recommendations for Basic, Intermediate and Advanced productions.
- Camera – I’ll show you how to know if the Canon T2i right for you or if you need the 7D or 5D.
- Lenses – you’ll know if should you buy the kit lens or which primes are best for getting started.
- Audio – read this and discover the best way to increase the production value on your projects.
- Lighting – you’ll see how to take what you already know and make it work for shooting video with a DSLR.
- Camera support – from fluid heads to cages, you’ll find out what you really need to shoot great video.
- The rest of the kit – from monitors and memory cards to data wrangling and archiving, the information you need to really make DSLR video work.
Discover exactly what you need to
get ahead in the DSLR video game!
But that’s not all – the DSLR Video Buyer’s Guide also has tips, tricks and techniques that will cut your learning curve and get you into production fast.
- You’ll find out why there is no ‘zoom’ in audio and save yourself hours of post-production headaches.
- I’ll show you my favorite way to get rock steady hand-held shots and it’s cheaper than any rig on the market.
- I’ll give you the truth about HDMI outputs on DLSR cameras so you can save yourself from external monitor nightmares.
- You’ll discover a proven method to increase your production value and cut your production budget at the same time.
- You get the most important lesson in the video business and the truth about data wrangling DSLR video files.
Buy now and you’ll get updates for life
You know how fast this market is changing with new products released almost every week. Register after you buy and I’ll send you every update published of the DSLR Video Buyer’s Guide so you can stay up to date.
The DSLR Video Buyer’s Guide has been